Kong - Area: 1,104, Language: Cantonese, English, population (7,008,300) is located on the south coast of China. This is one of the two special administrative regions (SARS) of the People's Republic of China (PRC) and a part of Macau. It includes 95% of ethnic Chinese (according to
- Area: 377,930, Language: Japanese, population (127,288,628), Tokyo is the capital. Nihon or Nippon Koku is an island in East Asia which is located in the Pacific Ocean. This is located from the east of the Sea of Japan, China, North Korea, South Korea and Russia. Japan is sometimes referred to as "Land of the Rising Sun" (according to wikipedia, 2008).
- Area: 30, Language: Cantonese, Portuguese, Chinese, population (460,823), is also called Macao. This is one of the special administrative regions of China, which lies on the Western of the Pearl River Delta, bordering Quangdong and facing South China Sea (according to wikipedia, 2008).
- Area: 1,564,100, Language: Mongolian, population (2,996,082), Ulaan Baatar is the capital. This is a landlocked nation in East and Central Asia. It is located by the north of Russia and the south, east and west of China (according to wikipedia, 2008).
Korea - Area: 120,538, Language: Korean, population (23,479,095), Pyongyang is the capital. It is located in East Asia. The Korean Demilitarized Zone is between North and South Korea, where the Amnok River and the Tumen River border between North Korea and China (according to wikipedia, 2008).
- Area: 9,596,961, Language: Mandarin (or Putonghua), Chinese, population (1,322,044,605), Beijing is the capital. For short, it is called China, which is the most country that has the largest population in the world. China has 22 provinces, 5 regions, 4 municipalities (Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, and Chongqing), and 2 regions (SARS - Hong Kong and Macau) (according to wikipedia, 2008).
- Area: 36,188, Language: Mandarin, Taiwanese Hokkien, Hakka Chinese, Formosan,
population (23,170,321), Taipei is the capital. The island of Taiwan is governed by the Republic of China (according to wikipedia, 2008).
- Area: 99,828, Language: Korean, population (49,232,844), Seoul is the capital. It is neighbored by the west of Mainland China, east of Japan, Norther of Norther Korea, and south of the East of China Sea and Taiwan (according to wikipedia, 2008).
Asian dating in Eastern Asia list each country above. You can browse to your favorite nation to find Asian singles and personals there. Again, we are 100% free Asian dating site that has connected thousands of singles online to meet each other for love and relationship.