- Area: 29,800, Population: 3,299,000, Capital: Yerevan, Languages: Armenian. It is a landlocked mountainous nation in Eurasia, which is located at the crossroads of Western Asia and Eastern Europe, bordered by the West of Turkey, north of Georgia, east of Nagorno-Karabakh Republic and Azerbaijan, south of Azerbaijani exclave of
- Area: 86,660, Population: 8,845,127, Capital: Baku, Languages: Azerbaijani. It is the largest nation of Eurasia, which is located at the crossroads of Western Asia and Eastern Europe, it bounded by the east of Caspian Sea, north of Russia, northwest of Georgia, west of Armenia, and south of Iran.
- Area: 665, Population: 718,306, Capital: Manama, Languages: Arabic. It is a small island state near western shores of the Persian Guld. The country is ruled by the Al Khalifa royal family. Bahrain was declared a Kingdom in 2002.
- Area: 9,250, Population: 792,604, Capital: Nicosia, Languages: Greek and Turkish. It is a Eurasian island country in the Eastern Mediterranean, which is bordered by east of Greece, south of Turkey, west of Syria and north of Egypt.
- Area: 69,700, Population: 4,636,400, Capital: Tbilisi, Languages: Georgian. It is a sovereign state of Eurasia, which located at the crossroads of Western Asia and Eastern Europe. It is bounded to the west by Black Sea, north by Russia, southwest by Turkey, south by Armenia, and southwest by Azerbaijan.
- Area: 437,072, Population: 28,221,181, Capital: Baghdad, Languages: Arabic, Kurdish. It is bounded the northwestern en dof Zagros mountain range, eastern of Syrian Desert and northern of Arabian Desert. Iraq is border by the west of Jordan, northwest of Syria, north of Turkey, east of Iran, and south of Kuwait and Saudi Arabia.
- Area: 1,648,195, Population: 70,472,846, Capital: Tehran, Languages: Persian. It is officially the Islamic Republic of Iran, which is a nation in Central and Western Asia. Its name stands for the land of Aryans since the Sassanian era in 1935.
- Area: 20,770, Population: 7,112,359, Capital: Jerusalem, Languages: Hebrew, Arabic. It is located on the eastern shore of the Mediterranean Sea. It is bordered by north of Lebanon, northeast of Syria, east of Jordan and the West Bank, southwest of Egypt and the Gaza Strip. It is the world's only Jewish majority state and is defined as a Jewish and democratic in its Basic Laws.
- Area: 92,300, Population: 6,198,677, Capital: Amman, Languages: Arabic. It is officially the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. This nation borders by the east of Saudi Arabia, the north of Syria, and west of West Bank, sharing the Dead Sea. It is covered by the Arabian Desert.
- Area: 17,820, Population: 2,596,561, Capital: Kuwait City, Languages: Arabic. The country is bordered by the south of Saudi Arabia (Khafii) and north of iraq (Basra). It lies on the north-western shore of Persian
- Area: 10,452, Population: 3,971,941, Capital: Beirut, Languages: Arabic. It is Liban in French. The country is in Western Asia, on the eastern shore of the Mediterranean Sea. It is bordered by the north and east of Syria, and south of Israel. It is located at the crossroads of the Mediterranean Basin and the Arabian hinterland.
- Area: 212,460, Population: 3,311,640, Capital: Muscat, Languages: Arabic. It is located in southwest Asia on the southeast coast of the Arabian Peninsula. The country is bordered by the northwest of United Arab Emirates (UAE), west of Saudi Arabia, and southwest of Yemen. The Madha and Musandam enclaves are surrounded by the land borders of United Arab Emirates.
Palestinian territories - Area: 6,257, Population: 4,277,000, Capital: Ramallah. The Palestinian territories comprise the West Bank and the Gaza Strip. ArabĖIsraeli War happened from 1948 until 1967 Six Day War, this West Bank was controlled by Jordan and Gaza Strip by Egypt. Both of them are currently controlled by Israel.
- Area: 11,437, Population: 928,635, Capital: Doha, Languages: Arabic. It is all known as the State of Qatar or Dawlat Qatar, which is an Arab emirate in the Middle East, controlling the Qatar Peninsula. It is bordered by the south of Saudi Arabia, and is surrounded by the Persian Gulf. This Gulf divides Qatar from the
nearby island state of Bahrain.
Arabia - Area: 1,960,582, Population: 23,513,330, Capital: Riyadh, Languages: Arabic, English. It is the largest nation in the Middle East by land area. It is also the third largest country in Arab, which bordered by the north and northeast of Jordan and Iraq, east of Kuwait, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates, southeast of Oman, and south of Yemen. The country is connected by the King Fahd Causeway of Bahrain.
- Area: 185,180, Population: 19,747,586, Capital: Damascus, Languages: Arabic. It is officially the Syrian Arab Republic, which is bordered by the West of Lebanon and Mediterranean Sea, norht of Turkey, east of Iraq, south of Jordan, and southwest of Israel.
- Area: 783,562, Population: 77,804,122, Capital: Ankara, Languages: Turkish. It is a Eurasian country in Asia (Anatolian peninsula) and East Thrace in Europe. It is bordered by 8 nations, including Bulgaria to the northwest; Greece to the west; Georgia to the northeast; Armenia, Azerbaijan (the exclave of Nakhchivan) and Iran to the east; and Iraq and Syria to the southeast. The Mediterranean Sea and Cyprus are to the south; the Aegean Sea to the west; and the Black Sea is to the north. The Sea of Marmara, the Bosphorus and the Dardanelles (which together form the Turkish Straits) demarcate the boundary between East Thrace and Anatolia.
Arab Emirates (UAE) - Area: 82,880, Population: 4,621,399, Capital: Abu Dhabi, Languages: Arabic. It is a federation located in the southeast of the Arabian Peninsula, bordered by Oman and Saudi Arabia, sharing sea borders with Iraq, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar and Iran. The UAE is ruled by emirs, including Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras al-Khaimah, Sharjah and Umm
- Area: 527,970, Population: 23,013,376, Capital: SanaŠ, Languages: Arabic. It is the nation located in the Middle East, occupying the southwestern and southern end of the Arabian Peninsula. This country is bordered by the norther of Saudi Arabia, west of the Red Sea, and east of Oman.
These are countries in Western Asia. You can click on each country to view all
Asian Singles who registered with us. As you know that you can't find a life mate in a bar or club but you can find your other half at our Asian dating service. The old way of looking for love and relationship at the bars or clubs is retired. As we live on this modern century, the new way to look for the second half is the online dating method. Take action to sign up for a free profile, search for Asian singles in your area and interact with them for free. Good luck and have a good day!